11 June 2017

Opening the Open Again

Greetings to you near and far. On Friday we saw the logo phase of this year's HJC Open draw to a close to be put up for vote. I did put in a submission for it this year and turned out something like this:


I discovered that, not having seen anyone else's entries until after I submitted mine, that someone else also went with the style of banner I used. Bummer! But this is a traditional look for me based on last years submissions. I had wanted to create a look similar to that of what the MLS uses, but could come up with a hybrid at best. But the most innovative one I saw was submitted at the same time as me in which it is basically a neon light "open" sign variant. Neat-o keen-o. Get ready to look forward to the days ahead for a series.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.