05 December 2013

My Weekend Starts in 120 Minutes

As I prepare this before my 2:30 class, I wanted to share with you another concept from Alan. You can see more his work on our guest concepts tab. You can also visit his site should you chose to do so.


The angled arm stripes on the underbelly of the sleeves throws everything off in this concept. while I understand the reasoning (I think), I just can't see it - even though it's right in front of me. I really couldn't care less for the piping, but it's something I suppose. As for the numbers, both of these need a double outline - white surrounding the red on the colored one and white between the colors on the white one. I'd say to swap the red and white on the navy uniform, but then you gotta switch the entirety of the striping pattern and that would be a lot of unnecessary work. As for the hem cuffs I neither like nor hate 'em.

Another from Alan will be featured tomorrow along with another one of my recent ideas. Until then, I wait for more submissions.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.