16 December 2013

A Royal Headache

While everyone was enjoying reading yesterday's post here, I was trying to be as patient as I could while spending the day in Philadelphia. You will see things from that trip at least tomorrow and Thursday.


Well it's clear that a lot is happening here. As much as I like these I don't partly for the previous comment and partly for the orientation of the color scheme, despite the balance of color. I'd like to swap the black and green for each other everywhere (on the white jersey). and do the same with the black and gold on the green jersey. Otherwise, this one is pretty solid, looking like the modern way this team would look if they were still in the "State of Hockey."


I though I'd share the above questions from a previous microeconomics exam I had in prep for its final tomorrow. Hope this entertains you enough to get the right answer.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.