23 December 2013

A Leafy Winter Day

Today, I give you what I believe to be Alan's most logical and realistic designs of the most recent six while tomorrow's is more ideal. It has almost everything you have from a Maple Laughs sweater (eh?). Just kidding, but seriously, when have they won Lord Stanley's Cup lately? Sorry Leafs fans, but it's true. A pity for a team that has had some iconic jerseys, and entertaining ones too (thank you Harold Ballard).


If there's one thing I've  liked about any Leafs jersey, it's gotta be the striping. Totally TO, isn't it? While I don't fancy the logo, I like it better than the one they'll be using at the Winter Classic in just over a week. The font itself is also Toronto oriented.. I'm not too keen on the colored cuffs, but it is fairly minor in amount, particularly on the home blues. The road whites wouldn't be bad in full blue cuffs but the home wouldn't in white. A blue yoke could also happen or do both together, but without them is still a good option.

As I alluded to before we have one more concept tomorrow from Alan. After that, I have nothing in my inbox waiting to be posted. That means you could have your own concept on a post by itself (tell me that's cool, right?). Don't think about it too long and don't second guess yourself. In case you aren't yet aware vote for my Creighton University concept over at HCI! It runs until the end of the week, but don't delay and vote today. Much obliged, I'll be back tomorrow.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.